APPLICATION FOR PROFESSIONALISM SCHOLARSHIPS
Quotas: 3 scholarships for each master’s degree.
- Applies to students who are pursuing a master’s degree and have completed at least 1 semester.
- The scholarship percentage is established according to the student’s cumulative average:
- 3,50 a 3,70 – 40%
- 3,71 a 3,90 – 60%
- >= 3,91 a 4,00 – 75%
- The student must take the scholarship within the time frame of his or her cohort.
- The business education programs to which the scholarship applies are those published in the calendar on the Escuela de Empresas website. Applies to diplomas, certifications, certificates and courses.
- This scholarship requires application. The student must send the form duly completed.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is at least 15 calendar days before the opening date of the program in which you wish to participate.
- Must be taken specifically by the student pursuing his or her master’s degree. Not transferable.
- A letter of acceptance and conditions must be signed.